Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in the Albuquerque & Surrounding Area water
Universal Water Systems offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
17:26 05 Jan 22
Great responsive service team. No conditions, no hassles.... Highly recommendread more
18:25 30 Dec 21
We love our system! It is nice to know we are drinking... clean, clear water- and my skin feels better too! Darin came out today to replace our filters and confirm everything is running smoothly. He was super friendly and efficient. Great service- thank you!!read more
20:50 29 Dec 21
We had our yearly service today with Darin and he was very... friendly and professional. I would recommend Universal Water Systems for their great customer service.read more
02:45 29 Dec 21
We have had our unit for one year now. We have been very... happy with the system during that time and had no issues. The one year maintenance appointment was easy to schedule, tech was on time, professional, and knowledgeable.read more
17:08 23 Dec 21
They have great customer service and Dominc was a very... informative tech.He is awesome.read more
15:58 21 Dec 21
Universal Water Systems is very responsive to our needs. ... We had to reschedule and they were very understanding. We have really enjoyed the service.read more
18:20 20 Dec 21
Dominique called us when he was on his way and showed up... during the time that was expected. He was also really helpful with Any questions that I had about installing it by myself in the future.read more
15:25 17 Dec 21
We are very impressed with the features and quality of the... EcoWater water softening system for our house and reverse osmosis filter for our drinking water. We have been users of other traditional salt based systems in other homes as well as magnets, metal rods (don’t ask) and this beats them all.Teddy and Seth are great installers, and we are very happy!read more
21:47 15 Dec 21
Very helpful, professional and informative. Definitely... recommend.read more
20:01 15 Dec 21
Excellent customer service. Timely, efficient and well... mannered. Thanks so muchread more
18:11 15 Dec 21
We moved to Rio Rancho 2.5 years ago and have been a... Universal Water System customer for a little over a year.If you're on the fence about getting a softener, I urge you to have Justin come out and test your water. We have seen benefits from clearer skin down to drinking more water because it's tastes better.Darren came out for our one year service today and delivered the top rate customer service I have grown to know with Universal Water Systems.Thanks for always going above in beyond. Stay safe and warm. Happy holidays!read more
18:52 14 Dec 21
Friendly & reliable service! Dominique was knowledgeable... and I appreciated the ETA call before arriving to my home. Our water system is working as it should, thank you!read more
18:12 14 Dec 21
Always a positive and professional experience great product... and serviceread more
14:04 11 Dec 21
We've been using this company for about 16 years. Great... company, great products, and excellent service.read more
17:56 10 Dec 21
Service was great! Darin was very polite and helpful. I... love my ecowater system! Thank you universal water systems!read more
22:57 08 Dec 21
Dominique was very professional and pleasant! He explained... everything he did for my water system.read more
21:47 07 Dec 21
Thanks for providing great customer service Darin!
21:00 06 Dec 21
The BEST!!! Service was great! Love my ecowater system!
16:28 06 Dec 21
Service was great! The technician was on time, personable,... professional and thorough.read more
01:22 03 Dec 21
Dominic was knowledgeable, personable and very fast. Very... happy with my service call.read more