Get Big Savings On Water Softeners from Universal Water Systems!
How Do You Know if You Have Hard Water?
Hard water affects your whole home, appliances, clothes, and more. EcoWater’s proprietary technology softens water, reduces chlorine and removes sediment all in one whole home water treatment system. It’s the only system made in the USA with both softening and filtration capabilities! If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you will likely benefit from an EcoWater whole home softening system:
- Does your water taste or smell like chlorine?
- Do you have noticeable build-up or residue on your faucets or any water using appliances that is hard to remove? (By the way, the white residue on your faucets and fixtures is limescale buildup, and if you have it, it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!)
- Do you tend to use a lot of soap, cleaners or shampoos?
- Do you have spots on your silverware, glasses and other dishes?
- Does your water take forever to heat up?
- Have you prematurely had to replace any water-using appliances?
- Is your skin and hair dry and dull?
- Do your whites look more like 50 shades of gray?
- Have your brights lost their luster?
This is a washing machine heating element that has been exposed to hard water.
For a limited time, you can get 3 months FREE when you rent an EcoWater Softener/Conditioner!
You Work Hard to Protect Your Family, Let Us Help You Protect Your Home, Appliances, Clothes & More
Let Universal Water Systems help with an affordable, all-natural water softener & refining system
EcoWater systems use proprietary technology to combine all your whole home water treatment into one. Reduce chlorine, soften water, and remove sediment in one system. Makes for simple maintenance and a lot less cost!
Softer Skin & Hair
Hard water minerals bonds with skin and hair leaving a nasty film. Kind of like that limescale on your faucet! An EcoWater softener removes hardness minerals naturally so you can stop spending money on lotions & skin care products as your body becomes free of buildup!
Clean Less, Live More
While saving up to 75% on cleaning products can be enough to pay for a water softener, what’s even more valuable is your time. Stop scrubbing, folks, there’s a better way! Hard water minerals buildup on faucets, fixtures, dishes, glassware, & stemware and leave you using chemicals to clean up the mess. An EcoWater softener saves you time & money so you can clean less and live more ❤
Extend Appliance Life
Dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters (tankless, electric, & gas), ice maker, boiler systems, & humidifiers all suffer when your water contains hardness minerals. Do them a favor (and your pocketbook) and give them soft water. Plus you can save up to 40% on energy costs related to your water-using appliances – that’s pretty awesome!
Additional Benefits You Can Look Forward To With An EcoWater Water Softener
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- Your water softener will contain a layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances, increasing the life of your appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Just like your television, your EcoWater Softener even comes with a remote control.
Water Softener Wireless Water Monitoring System – HydroLink
Control & monitor your water treatment systems at the touch of a button and enjoy better water at maximum efficiency. You’ll save money & time! Many water softener and treatment systems are hidden away and overlooked in a basement, garage, utility room, or under a sink.
EcoWater’s advanced HydroLink® technology puts information at your fingertips that makes it possible to communicate with your water treatment systems so you can potentially extend the life of your appliances. Additionally, HydroLink Plus® can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater Pro, who will monitor the system and provide convenient maintenance and service as needed.
The EcoWater HydroLink Plus® system gives you the power to monitor your water usage, let’s you know when to add salt and gives you peace of mind when traveling. You can access your system from virtually anywhere and receive on-demand alerts via email, text through our convenient app or by connecting to the secure website.