New Customers get a 12-point Tune-up on ANY make water treatment for just $75
For your Water Softener or Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System, if you’re in the greater Albuquerque area, we’ll perform a 12-point check for just $75 for up to an hour of work. That’s a $20 savings off of our normal rates.
Here’s what an experienced water treatment expert will tune-up on your system:
Water Softener Checklist
- Test water before and after the softener
- Test the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) of the raw water and reverse osmosis system (if you have one)
- Check disk and rings
- Check head gaskets and seals
- Check rise pipe
- Check distributors and their seals
- Test control board and electronics
- Test and check cams and cam switches
- Test motor
- Check and test venturi/injector system and all flow plugs, nozzles, and o-rings
- Cycle system with resin treatment.
- Clean, sanitize, and test unit as a whole.
Reverse Osmosis Check List
- Test RO membrane at 90%+ efficiency and replace as needed (membrane cost not included)
- Change RO filters (filter cost not included)
- Test tank bladder and set tank pressure to manufacturer’s recommendations (7psi)
- Test drain line for full flow and function
- Test and check all o-rings and seals on manifold
- Test and check for cracks on manifold at all line hookups
- Test RO membrane for full capacity and correct flow rate production
- Check membrane for biofilm buildup and replace as necessary
- Test Automatic Shutoff Valves
- Test all valving for function and leaks
- Sanitize system
- Clean and test unit after full inspection to ensure RO works and has no leaks
Like all mechanical devices, a regular tune-up can pro-long the life of your Water Softener or Reverse Osmosis Water Filter and save you money on costly repairs and replacement parts in the future.
What if your Softener or Reverse Osmosis system needs additional parts?
As we go through your inspection, if we find that any parts or filter media needs to be replaced we’ll let you know the costs for replacement before we do any additional work.
Get a $200 Trade-in Credit on ANY make or model Water Softener or Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System.
If you would prefer to upgrade to a new EcoWater System instead of repair your older system, we’ll give you $200 off your purchase price. This offer is only available with this tune-up special.
Whether you need a Tune-up, Repair, or Replacement, we have excellent, cost-effective options to suit your needs.
Why choose EcoWater New Mexico?
- We have over 10,000 happy customers in New Mexico!
- We’re locally, family-owned and have been for over 22 years.
- Our equipment is proudly Made in the USA in Minnesota.
- We are the LARGEST water softener manufacturer in the world.
- Our patented Water Refiners come with a Lifetime Warranty and our Dare to Compare Guarantee.
- We are fully bonded and insured and stand behind our equipment and our work.
What equipment can we tune-up?
- Home Depot
- And many more… (Just call or fill out the form below to find out)